Sunday, August 14, 2005

Finished Objects - Felted Purses

I can't stop knitting! I love to knit with wool and then wash it and see what comes out. I have made several purses since spring.
Tab Topped Tote - pattern from Felted Knits by Beverly Galeskas. I used Noro Kureyon.














I made this pink Sophie bag for my daughter. The camera flash makes it look like lilac but it is a real pretty pink. She wanted a tie closure and no other embellishments. It is made from Galway yarn. The pattern is from MagKnits.
I also have made a kelley green one but am working on some felted flowers to pin to it.














I made this Sophie bag for our church's silent auction. I used a yellow Cascade 220.













This bag is from "The Petal Pusher" pattern from Designs by Shelley. I used black Galway. The buttons are from my stash of antique stenciled buttons. I have made it so that I can take the ribbon off and change to another embellishment with the change of seasons.


0 Comments:

<< Home